Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We WON!


So, yesterday I won a cruise to the Bahamas!!!! YEAH! I entered a contest on movie phone two days ago and didn't think anything else of it. Then yesterday I got a call from Caribbean Cruise Lines with a free cruise for 2 (plus Mallory) to the Bahamas!!! The guy said 1 in 15,000 win as a promotion for their cruise lines. I was so sceptical for so long thinking this is too good to be true but I am pretty convinced now that we really one. We have our reservation number and everything set. We can go any time in the next 18 months so I decided this will be Porter's graduation present! How perfect!!! So, yesterday I started planning how I would surprise him in May when he graduates with a cruise but I couldn't hold it in more than 5 minutes once he got home so the beans are spilled. Oh well. We decided we will use it next May or June so Mallory will be almost 2 and old enough to enjoy it. We are going to stay in Florida for 4 extra days and take Mallory to Sea World or Disney World. We can't wait!!! Still can't believe it! Whohooo...
I love you so much Porter. You deserved a nice getaway after graduating and I wasn't sure if we should go anywhere or not since I just quit working but it looks like we will be chillin in the Bahamas!!

9 comments:

Chelsey said...

Nice! I can't believe people actually win those. They always seem to good to be true. That will be such a fun vacation! I'm so jealous!

Amanda and Tom said...

Wow! that is so awesome!! sheesh

SamanthaZ said...

You are so lucky!

Rappleye Family said...

NICE!!! Hope it's amazing as it sounds!

Stacy said...

That is awesome! She will love Disney World. I dream of going there some day.

Courtney Curt said...

awesome! congrats!
by the way, I keep forgetting to have jared sit down with me and email you guys about the physical therapy program. I made myself a note today, so I'll hopefully remember tonight.

The Hille's said...

Awesome! Congrats! Free stuff is the best! You guys deserve a vacation! Hope you have fun! I am jealous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marleigh's mommy said...

that is awesome congrats have so much fun