Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We love them so


There are so many Birthdays to celebrate this time of year!
Today is our sweet nephew Dayton's Birthday. He is 1 year old now and is such a cute little guy. He puts up with these two girls all the time and likes to give them a hard time already. I can't believe it has been a whole year since you were born little Dayton. I remember that day so well. We are so happy you are in our family and hope you have a wonderful first B-day!

Yesterday was Callie's Birthday. Callie has been the best friend to me. Since 4th grade we have been friends without a single tiff! :) We were instantly friends when we both came to school with silk multi-colored shirts. haha. She has been such a great example to me and I admire her strength so much. We love you so much Callie and hope you had a great birthday. You are the party-planning queen so I am sure it was great. Happy 25th Cal!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Mallory is so precious! You have the sweetest family!

courtney said...

oh my goodness! im so glad callie is doing well! she looks good! and holding little mallory! they're both fabulous:)

Anonymous said...

oh i love callie. mallory is getting so big! she is precious.



(yes, running is so great. i can't believe you guys did a marathon! thats amazing.)