Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Staying home

Yesterday we went on a hike in the Superstitions. Mallory lasted about 2 hours which was plenty for us anyway. She actually feel asleep in the carrier and her poor little head was bobbing all around. She is a little trooper and loves the outdoors.


I got all this in one shopping trip to CVS for about $4 (should have been $91.00) AMAZING! Thanks for getting me started on the coupons Kiara.

I'm a big girl now!

Well, since I am now a stay at home Mom I have realized that I still don't have enough time in the day to get everything done. It is amazing how there is never enough time!
We have been able to do some things we have had on our to-do list though, and have had a lot of fun together since Porter is on a break from school for another week.
I finally got to:
plant a garden
coupon shop
play with Malli more
Run as a family more
Bake bread every week
Go on hikes
Play at the park
Spend time with family
Life is good. I just got an awesome email about living life where we are at the present time and not "dying" for what is to come next. It is so true. I am so grateful for the stage we are in our life now and we feel so blessed in so many ways. Being a wife and a mother is so special.

5 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oh how i wish we had a cvs close, there is so many good deals there... GOOD JOB doms. way to go for one of you 1st times.... I am excited for the 30th!!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oh ya, if you go on sheridans blog she has all of the coupon blogs i look at on her blog on the side.

DeWitts said...

domini you are making me look bad as a stay at home house wife. what you did in a week i can hardly get done in a month. glad you're enjoying staying home.

Copple's said...

Oh we miss you guys! Mallory is getting so big and she is so dang cute. And way to go on shopping. I will have to get with you and learn all the tricks. Plus, I want to get with you and do bread again someday too. You should bring Mallory over to play one day and we can bake some yummies!

Anonymous said...

it wil be a cockin your mouth when you are a big girl