Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!

Blow out the (26) candles!!!

These girls love each other. We went bowling with the Bonds and Mallory just lights up the second she sees Brynlie. They are buddies already.


Dinner at Abuelos. This is what he wanted to try and it was pretty good. The plates were Gigantic.

Happy Birthday Porter! Mallory and I love you to death! We hope you had a great weekend! I have decided it is not half bad to have a birthday on a Sunday. Then you get to celebrate Friday night, all day Saturday, and have a party on Sunday! We had fun celebrating with you. We are lucky to have your in our life. You are such a great example of love and humility. I love how you are happy everyday no matter what, your laugh is contagious. And how you never speak poor of others and how you are so easy going and up for anything. You brighten our days and we just can't wait for you to get home from work and school at the end of each day! Love you bunches and bunches! -Dom and Malli
p.s. I don't like getting sentimental on the blog so I guess this is enough although I could go on and on! Love you.

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

happy bday little bro! looks like he had a great day!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Dom..I love love love malli's pics! She is so dang cute! I can't believe you won a trip! That's awesome...you guys deserve it! Have a great week..love and miss ya!