Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Hope They Call me on a Mission!

My LITTLE bro. received his mission call!!! CRAZY!!! Taylor will serve in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He leaves on July 16th. I can't believe he is already old enough to serve a mission. We are so jealous that he gets to spend 2 years in Vancouver, it is soooo beautiful!!! Taylor, we are so excited for you. Thanks for being such a great example we love you and know you will be a great missionary!
While Taylor is there this Temple will be finished which was just started in Feb of this year. Also the 2010 Winter Oympics will be in Vancouver! Cool!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeWitts said...

Congrats Taylor!

Logan & Lindy said...

Oh Dom. I cant believe are little brothers are old enough to be on missions! Canada will be such a fun mission! My little brother has been out for 1 month! It is so much fun to get letters from him!

Rappleye Family said...

I heard about Taylors call! Yeah that is soooo cool! When I first read it I was like Taylor is 19? ha ha wow! He has grown up! That is pretty neat that the Olympics are going to be there! What a cool experience!

Unknown said...

crazy crazy! I still can't believe it! That is a cute picture of you two... what cute siblings I have! :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Domini - Hey it's Pam Haslem Dana! I found your blog through your sisters! Tell Taylor congrats! My kid brother, Justin, is on his mission. It FLIES by! He has already been out 15 months and it seems like he just left. Tell your family hi and keep in touch!

Pam (Haslem) Dana
www.danafamily.com