Sunday, April 6, 2008

Behaving like a bunch of animals

This weekend was busy. Full of family, eating, the Phoenix Zoo, cook-outs, and of course Conference. We had so much fun spending time with our family. There is nothing better in the world! Conference was wonderful as usual. We missed President Hinckley, it is weird for him tnot to be there, but President Monson is such an amazing man as well. We love to hear him speak and know he is choosen of God. Here is a slideshow of some fun pictures of Taylor showing us his mission clothes and the zoo.

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Cute Pictures!! Man me and Rog need to go to the Zoo together! How fun! Well hey I emailed ya, let me know if you wanna get together while you are in UTAH! I would love to see ya!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey I tagged ya! Go to my page to check it out!