Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving & Visit from cousins!!!

We had such a fun week last week. First the Bonds came to visit us! They spent Thanksgiving at Aaron's parents this year which is about 4 hours from our place so we were a great stopping point for them on the way there and the way back. We sure did enjoy a visit from family. Mallory had a blast with her cousins. She gets so goofy with them! The kinds had fun making crafts, playing, dressing up, and going to the train museum and lily pad park. We love you Bonds! Thanks so much for spending a few days with us!!!
 painting wooden crafts (and dressed up)
 "trying" to have a slumber party.... NOT successful.... :)
At the Lily Pad Park. (mallory dressed up as usual)
 Making Indian Tepees and Christmas trees out of sugar cones and frosting
 Mallory was so proud of her creations.
Playing dollhouse. (Dayton playing dinosaurs in the dollhouse) :)
 Thanksgiving at the church. We had fun spending things giving with friends we have made here in the ward... Although we really missed family.
Porter eating with the kids.

And a baby update...
Today I am 38 weeks! I was dilated to a 1 at my apt a week ago so I am anxious to see if I have dilated any more at my apt tomorrow! This girl will be there before we know it!
Name ideas:

Kaisley
Maizy or Maisy
Kinslee
Meg
Saylor

Any suggestions???

6 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Fun!! Meg is a cute name :)

Jennifer Larson said...

I love the 1st one and the 3rd. Maizy is cute too. I can give you a bunch of names from being in primary but not sure if that would help let me know

Jennifer Larson said...

I'm so excited for you. I hope everything with the delivery goes well.

Rappleye Family said...

I love your crafty ideas!!

Stacy said...

Dom! You are so close :) Can't wait to see the little gal. I like Kinslee. It goes well with Mallory. Saylor is cute too, my sister-in-law just named her baby that.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! How did I miss these posts! WE had SOOO much fun with you guys. Just move back already! We loved your cute little house and town..it was all so fun. Can't wait to see you guys and NEW BABY in a few weeks. Good luck!
loves