Friday, November 11, 2011

Can't wait to meet this little button!

We are getting anxious for our new little one to arrive. It is just around the corner. Yesterday I scheduled my C-section for December 9th. My Dr. said she will do it before then but, believe it or not, I am going to wait until the 9th even though I am sooooo ready to have this baby and to meet our sweet baby girl. Porter has his school finals up until December 9th so if I wait until then, he will be able to enjoy everything so much more. (Aren't I a nice wife :) j/k) So,... we will see if my body will hold out that long! If I start to go in to labor on my own before then I am debating trying a VBAC... I am so indecisive about it... but hopefully we will know what to do when the time comes. Can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Chad K said...

Good luck Domini, and good luck to Porter with finals!

Courtney Curt said...

I can't believe it's that soon! Exciting! Good luck with everything. How's Porter liking school? Is your family coming out for the birth?