Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Chirstmas time"

Mallory just loves that it is "Christmas time". She always tells me, "Mom, it is Christmas time... I love Christmas time!". It is so adorable and amazing to me a that a child so young can seem to understand soooo much. She really can hold real meaningful conversations with me and seems to understand that she is going to have a baby sister in a few days. I know she will be such a good big sister and example to her. I just hope we can get through the adjustment phase quick and smoothly. We will have our baby in 4 days for sure! We really can't wait! This also means Porter will be on Christmas break for 5 whole weeks in 4 days! We have so much to look forward to this week.... but for now we are just focused on making it through Porter's crazy finals and me surviving my body for a few more days :)
Last night was the Light Parade. It was lots of fun. Here are some pictures.

 She is really into umbrellas for some reason. (and boots)
I caught her having a conversation with the the snowman in our front yard. Poor girl needs a sibling! :)

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

So excited for you guys! Can't to have all the caldwell's home for chirstmas this year.

Marty Dayton said...

Love that girl.