Wednesday, March 3, 2010

8 months


This pictures is what we learned to do in my photoshop class today. So fun.
Mallory is now 8 months old. She is growing up too fast. I feel like I have a little buddy all the time. Yesterday I dropped a strawberry on the floor and she started busting up laughing. So, I died laughing at her reaction and we laughed together for 10 or 15 minutes. I love all the life, love, and happiness she brings to our home. She babbles all day long. Mama, Dada... and many other unrecognizable sounds. We can't wait for so many more fun days to come. Love you Malli.

3 comments:

grandma zona said...

What a cutie on her 8 month birthday. So neat that you two laugh and have so much fun together. We surely hope you can make the trip to St. George to see us on the 20th with your mom and dad. We got things planned and lots of eating out for Lynn. Stay well and happy. Love, Grandma Z

marleigh's mommy said...

good picture love it it looks like you are so busy you are an amazing mom thanks for being a great example keep up the good work and oh ya you need a nother little one lol she is so cute

作弊 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.