Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Activities

This weekend was so much fun.

We canned 21 cans of carrots, flour, pasta, etc with the Bonds. It actually is a lot of fun to work on food storage and it feels so good when you see the finished product.



Pictures at Bass Pro Shop:
Mallory was in awe at all of the animals. It was better than going to a museum.

Oh,... and we had to speak in Sacrament Meeting today! We are just relieved to be finished. It is amazing how you learn so much through preparing talks. I am just so grateful for the wonderful blessings we have.

2 comments:

DeWitts said...

i think bass pro shop is better then the zoo. haha! I love mallory's little curl, its just like Bruisers. Glad you had a fun weekend. Love ya guys!

Anonymous said...

Aw! We had to speak last week. It's so hard for me. I cannot believe how much Mallory looks like you! Well, I guess you are her mother. But that last picture looks EXACTLY like you!