Friday, December 18, 2009

Working Women!

Wednesday was mine and Mallory's last day at work. She was such a good "WIC baby". Although we are both really excited to have more time together, we were sad to say goodbye to everyone. We have been so blessed for me to have this job. I loved what I did, I learned all about infant and child nutrition which has been very handy, and I was able to take my baby to work with me! I know this was the perfect job for us during this phase in our life. I am truly sad to say I am finished but sooo thrilled to stay home with Malli for a while. Everyone gave us a nice goodbye party and little goodbye gifts (probably more for Mallory than me). We are so grateful for the wonderful people we have in our lives. I think she really became attached to everyone there and I hope she doesn't start missing the place, cause we aren't going back! Here are a few pictures of our last day at the ol' office.







2 comments:

grandma zona said...

I am so happy that you are no longer a working mom. It is so necessary at times, but great when you can live without it. You can tell that Malli was really loved at your office and will be missed. She is so adorable, and will be so fun at Christmas. We miss you all. Love, Grandma

jilliann said...

how awesome that you get to stay home with her, it will be so nice to have more time with her. They change so fast!