Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!





This weekend has been busy. Getting ready for Christmas has always been one of my most favorite things. I have so many memories of this time of year growing up and it is so fun to start our own family traditions with Mallory and make memories of our own. She was such a good helper with the baking and looked like the sweetest little Christmas package today and Church with her big bow and all. We love this little girl so much! She truly is our Christmas gift this year. Children bring so much joy we can't believe we ever lived without her. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo cute! Man... I like this not working thing... we can hang out, you post on your blog.. so many great changes. :) Malli is so funny. I have never heard a kid laugh so hard for so long..haha. It was a fun par-ty tonight. Love ya!

JENNE said...

I have always thought the dayton/caldwell genetics are the best mix. She is adorable! Have a Merry Christmaswith your little angel.

Kacie said...

Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous! She is getting SO BIG!

Courtney Curt said...

she's such a doll. I love that first pict.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jilliann said...

that first picture of her is just too adorable to explain! I love it. She is so precious. You look amazing =)

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh she's getting so big! What an adorable little girl.