Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Relief!!! at last

I QUIT!!! (my job)

These past four months have been a doosy...

Porter in his Senior year at ASU taking 16 credits
Porter working cleaning pools
Domini (and Mallory) working full time at WIC
Domini taking an Nutrition course
New baby
Church callings
Family events
Moved to a new house
Holidays
3 baby blessings

Dispite being so busy we have had so much fun and made so many memories. We couldn't have made it without all of the support we have recieved.
We have had a lot of help from family and friends to get through this busy and fun time in our lives. Thank you!

Oh, did I mention... I PUT IN MY 2 Week NOTICE At MY JOB TODAY!!!!! I still can not believe it. I feel so relieved!!! It has been challenging working with a newborn. As Mallory got older I could tell it was getting hard on her. We felt it was time for me to quit and I finally got the nerve today to do it. I know I will miss my job, but I am so excited for this special time with my sweet baby girl. It is scary quitting a job in this economy but we know things will work out. The Lord is always taking care of us.

We really enjoyed a relaxing weekend. I don't think we have ever been so excited for Thanksgiving break. It was much needed.




9 comments:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Hurray! Good for you Dom! I know you were stressed about your work situation...how exciting! Congrats! I LOVE little Malli! She is such a doll...it was so fun to finally meet her! You are such a cute little mom! Love ya, take care!

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! YOU did it!! I loved your email... it made me happy for you! I am glad things are working out. We are doing good...nothing too exciting at the moment!! We are heading to Delta for Christmas which will be nice! I know what you mean about Porter taking 16 credits, Roger is taking 17 credits and its killing us! Cant wait until he is done. I love all the pictures by the way. So cute! When did you pierce Mallorys ears?? CUTE!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

YAY!!!!!! Doms you moved? where? When? I didnt even know?? Is your house still up for sale... It is all so stressful I know.. Dang, I didnt know alot about you this year.. I am happy you quit, It is so fun staying home, and the lord will bless you..Now you can start coupon shopping!!!!!

The Hille's said...

Yay! I am glad you were able to quit your job. You sounds relieved! Mallory is so adorable! I am glad you were able to make it though those busy times! Crazy!!!

SamanthaZ said...

hey domini! I saw that you moved and I was wondering if you got my wedding invitation or if I'll have to send you one again. let me know :) thanks.
Samantha

ERIC, JANA, MADDIE said...

Dom you have the cutest family! I hope all goes well for you guys :)

Courtney Curt said...

Congrats on quitting. Your little girly is so cute.

Amy Dayton said...

I'm so happy you quit your job! It will be so fun to be at home with your babe- and a new home too?

Unknown said...

I am SOOOOO EXCITED! You have no idea! Now we can PAR-TY! hahah.. right... LOVE YOU!