Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update

These past few weeks have been busy as usual. My Grandparents from Utah flew in to meet little Malli and my parents came down too. We had so much fun spending time together. Porter's parents and Gunner also came to stay with us on the weekend for Gunner's last appointment with the heart Dr.! Mallory had fun with a full agenda of events. This little one sure is used to being on the go.
Yesterday we decided to brave the ear piercing experience with Mallory. Poor baby. It was so sad to watch but she is doing good now and looks oh so cute!










9 comments:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Looks like fun! I love her earrings! I'm so excited to meet little Malli!

J said...

Oh what a sweetheart! She looks so adorable. I love the picture of you three, where she is yawning...extra cute!

Courtney Curt said...

Oh, cute cute picts. I love the earings!

The Hille's said...

Domini! Malli is so adorable!!! I love the earrings! I bet you two are just loving being parents! Looks like you guys had a good time with grandma and grandpa around.

DeWitts said...

Oh she looks so cute in her earrings!

Rappleye Family said...

I love the one of Porter holding her up high in the air!! So cute! And the headband is darling!

Courtney said...

She is so adorable I just want to squeeze her!

Heidi said...

MALLORY IS GETTING SO BIG AND CUTE.AND NICE PUMPIN JOB. I HOPE U GUYS HAD A NICE HALLWEEN.

jilliann said...

you guys, she is absolutely perfect! man! I just can't get over how cute her little earrings are =)