Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun with the Fam


This past month we have been able to spend a lot of time with family dispite the fact that life has been super busy! For my birthday we spent weekend in Snowflake and all of Porter's siblings were visiting. It was fun to have all of the grandkids together. We finally got some pictures of all the Caldwell grandkids.
Then over confernce weekend we headed up to Vernon to camp with my family. With 6 adults and 3 babies with one small camper in cold and wind we were bound for an adventure. We sure did make memories. Babies crying and waking each other up, cold and windy weather, flat tires, and more. I love my family so much!!! We went home exhausted but it was worth it. Mallory was quite the camper, she did so good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics sis. Camping was so fun. I am glad you guys were able to come. It wouldn't have been the same. :) I love the song... haha! Love ya!

Rappleye Family said...

I must ask the question....what is ladder ball? Is it like horeshoes?? Must be a weird Arizona thing!! ha ha j/k

Unknown said...

FYI! I was Peeling the carrots... not Feeling the Carrots! :) hahahahahah! Had to be there!