Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Festivities Have Begun






(Thanks to Britt!) Britt and Aaron had us over for a fabulous Halloween Dinner on Monday night and for pumpkin carving. Here are some fun pictures of the big event. Brittney is amazing... every holiday is sure to be eventful with her around. Look how cute our dinner plates turned out. We had witch fingers, monster mashed potatoes, mummy dogs, squash, homemade root beer, worms in dirt and a mummy braid for desert. Thanks sis.
Then on Tuesday Mallory and I dressed up for our costume staff meeting at work. Malli was the cutest little ballerina and I was trying to be something, not sure what, either an 80s girl or a hippy. After leaving the house I realized my costume was exactly what the girl was wearing that pierced Mallory's ears on Saturday. ha. We had a good time though and can't wait for more fun to come this weekend in Snowflake.

4 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

I saw Brittany yesterday. Right before I took Allison to get her ears pierced!!! Yes Mallory is the CUTEST ballerina EVER!!! She is so adorable! and you look AWESOME! Love the costume!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey!! What a clever little meal! You guys are so creative. I hope all is well with you Dom. I bet everyone at work loves Mallory

Courtney said...

how cute, I love the Halloween dinner, what a cute idea!

jilliann said...

you look so great! I love having a festive holiday! and oh boy is she just the cutest dang little ballerina!!!