Friday, June 26, 2009

Here she comes!

Well, today I finished my last day of work since my Dr. scheduled for me to be induced at 5:00 AM Monday morning (due to the darn PUPPPs thing). Now that the weekend is here and our family is starting to roll in to town for the her big debute it is starting to feel really real! Porter and I are starting to get so giddy/nervous/excited! We can't wait to meet our little baby and get to know her personality. We are praying that I will go into labor on my own anytime now rather than having to get induce on Monday but either way I am sure everything will be fine. Surprisingly, I have felt really calm about everything that is soon to come but I think partially that is due to being so busy with work and getting ready for her. Now that it is time to enjoy family and get ready for her birthday in 2 1/2 days we are starting to realize what an amazing and huge change this will be for us! Next post will probably be of our sweet baby! Can't wait!!! ...

11 comments:

Courtney said...

My friend got this rash (lucky for you she had it for the last 3 months of her pregnancy) She said that the only thing that would ease her was to lay in the bath and her husband would dump baking soda all over her. Miserable! I'm so sorry about that. Keep the postings coming I love to hear about how you're doing, I wouldn't worry about being induced. I was with Brinklee and it turned out to be awesome. I felt so prepared because I knew exactly when she was coming so I had my house spotless, all laundry done, fridge stocked, etc. Plus I never had to feel a contraction so you might love it. Good luck!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIII.. I love you... Yay, I am so excited for you. AHHHHHHHHHH i want to be there, i mean like right there watching the whole thing, that is how excited i am. i want to cut the cord and everything.

I am coming down on the 11th. Can I please come and visit.

Good luck with everything, delivery is rough, but so worth it.

I love you and porter and the little girl coming our way.....

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Congrats I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her!! Best of luck with everything monday!!

DeWitts said...

Good luck! I hope and will be praying that everything goes well. I'm so excited for you and porter.

Paul and Heidi Broadbent said...

I am so excited to see pictures of your tiny baby girl. I feel so bad that you are so miserable. I had that rash on my belly at 35 weeks but it only lasted for a week and it didnt spread.Hope everything goes well on monday!

Jaime S. said...

Congrats Domini! Babies sure are fun.

Courtney Curt said...

Yea, congrats tomorrow! I was induced, and it went really well. Good luck with everything!

The Hille's said...

I have a friend who had that rash with her last pregnancy and she said it was worse than being pregnant! I so sorry!
Good luck with everything! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

J said...

Good luck Doms!!!

angela hardison said...

good luck! so exciting..

Heidi said...

SHE IS A CUTIE. GLAD THAT EVERYTHING WENT OK.U CAN TILL THAT U GUYS ARE HAPPY PARENTS.THAT NAME IS SO PERFECT. I LOVE THAT NAME. HAPPY BABY. GOOD LUCK U R WONDERFUL,GOOD JOB.