Monday, June 15, 2009

Can't wait...

Well, we are getting soooo anxious for our little girl to arrive! Everyday we wonder if today is the day. I love how every time I call Porter he has this excited tone in his voice and sounds all panicked until he realizes nothing is happening. We just can't wait to meet our little angel! Today we had another Dr.'s appointment. We were a little let down because the Dr. was in a hurry and we didn't get too much info but he did say I am thinning and getting closer and he says I am probably contracting when I described what I have been feeling! Sometimes we have a hard time realizing this is real and really going to happen, but when I look down at my gigantic belly I am reminded that here is definitly something in there ;). We truly are so excited to be parents.. Any day now! Hurry Mallory(????) ! :)

8 comments:

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

We are so happy to hear that you are getting so close. It is the most amazing thing, I love being a mom. They are so sweet and innocent, and I am sure you and Porter will just love her to pieces, and she will love you as soon as you hold her. She knows you already, and the bond begins immediatly. Oh, I am just happy for you.
Good Luck, I mopped the floors on my hands and knees, went and picked up sea shells, lunges, anything to get Hailey out, and she was 12 days late! They sure come when they want to, Ryker was induced and he came the next day.
We love you both, and we love the name, really it is beautiful. I called Hailey "Allie" the whole time, and Mike saw her and said she is a Hailey, sometimes you just have to see them, and other times your name fits. Ryker was either Diesel or Ryker, and no one liked the name Diesel, it made me sad, it was my favorite, but he is definitely a Ryker!
Let us know for sure!!!

Larson Family said...

Good luck Domini! I am so excited for you. She is going to be such a beautiful little baby!

Courtney Curt said...

Yea! So close! The last couple weeks are hard to wait. Good luck. Love ya.

Cami said...

She is going to be here so soon!!! I am so excited for you. You look great your belly is so cute and you are just going to be the cutest little mommy. good luck and can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl:)

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! A POSSIBLE NAME!! THATS CUTE! GOOD LUCK DOM!

DeWitts said...

She's almost here. Can't wait!

Rappleye Family said...

Ya I dont know when I am getting my car? I saw that you asked...I hope its soon!

Courtney said...

Good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it through your blog and seeing the pictures, thats awesome! You two are so darling.