Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cabin trip

This week we were able to take a few days off to got to a cabin near Heber to have one last family trip before T-bone (Taylor) leaves for his mish in July. It was soooo much fun. I don't know if it was just a much needed relaxing vacation or if it truely was the funnest vacation ever but I loved it!!! It was so fun to live all together for a few days and laugh so hard that Taylor even fell in the hot tub one time he was laughing so hard. The boys spent most of their time fishing while us girls fished a bit and read "Twilight". And we all hot tubed, played games, colored hair, went on walks, watched movies, cooked, and ate, ate, ate! We had sooo much fun it was hard to leave this morning. We love you all so much. Taylor we will miss you. We are so lucky to have such a great little brother! See the slide show above for some fun pics!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it was soooooo fun! serioulsy... we all really must have needed to get away! It was a great trip and pretty cheap.. I say we do it every year! :)
Love ya!

Logan & Lindy said...

Ahh! It was so hard for me when my little brother left for his mission. I was so sad and cried and cried! But wow it has flown by its almost been 4 months and it is seriously so fun to get there letters!!! The first time I went to Snowflake it was so weird being in an empty house! The Cabin is beautiful what a fun trip!!! Was this your first time reading Twilight? I LOVE IT!!!

jackie said...

looks like fun doms... :)

DeWitts said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Any luck on your house?