Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun with the Fam

This last weekend we were able to go to Snowflake for 4 days! It was so nice to have a break and play with family.
Taylor had a big weekend with High School Graduation and going
through the Temple for his endowments. It was so neat and crazy to see my little brother doing these things. I know he will be a great missionary. We sure will miss him.


Here is a funny picture of my dad. We made him snuggle in the middle of his parents like a little boy for the movie. haha. I love how my dad is always up for anything. We love you Dad!!!






These last few pictures are of our "easy" hike according to Mark. We had hiked all the way down the canyon and up to the "eagle house" at the end of the canyon once before, and it was quite the hike, but this time it there was supposed to be an easier route but I should have never believed that. :) After scaling up and down the canyon wall several times we did have a beautiful view at the end. It was lots of fun and Porter finally go to whip out his awsome camelpack. ha.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post sis! I am glad I decided not to go on that "easy hike". I am glad we get to hang out this weekend.... and the next one! :)

Chelsey said...

Looks like a fun time. I love the picture of your dad snuggled up with grandma and grandpa. I hope you guys come up in July with Taylor.

Mindy said...

I love the picture of your dad with gram and gramps. That is so funny!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

DOMINI, hello.. lets hook your cousin and cordae up!!!!!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey! Thats funny to see Lynn with his Parents! WOW!! Well we are offically old! Having our Brothers both graduate high school! Thats just nuts!

DeWitts said...

It was a fun weekend, its always fun when porter and you come to visit. It was sad we had to say good bye to misti and stratton yesturday, Misti was having a hard time leaving. I think she will be alright when you guys move there.

Anonymous said...

domini!

he did get that job! thank you so much for letting us know about it. landon loves it.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Glad to hear you got many great laughs at my husbands expense! I love watching that video and laugh every time. I sure miss you girls! Next time you are in Utah you BETTER CALL US!!

Teresa :) said...

I hear you on the heat. Michael played in an all day tournament down there a few weeks ago and I pretty much sweated to death. Its not quite the same but still fun where ever you go. You guys look great. Hows the house stuff going?

Sheridan said...

Hey guys! You really do need to see Rikki and Jeremy's baby. She is cute. People that know Rikki say Mylee looks just like her, but people that know Jeremy better think she looks like him. I think she is Rikki's twin, plus she has her temper! Anyway, hope to see you around!

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Doms, when you are leaving :(

Rappleye Family said...

I tagged ya! Check out my blog to see