Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Breakthrough!!!! YEAH!

So proud of my big girl! She is finally potty trained!!! It was supposed to only take 3 days but ended up taking 8. (LONG 8 DAYS!!) The poor girl finally figured out how to "release" she would hold it for such a long time and get in pain. I just about gave up, then Monday afternoon there was a breakthrough! She goes great now! She tells me "Mom, just "belax"" because I always tell her to "relax"... haha. She is one funny girl. She gets so excited when her duck potty starts to sing. It is hard to believe my little girl is old enough to go in the potty but I am so proud of her and just love her little buns in her panties! :)
Mallory also had her 2 year pictures taken yesterday. She was one cute little cheese ball! Weird to think next photo shoot will be with 2 of them :) Can't wait!!!!




















7 comments:

Larson Family said...

What a cute girl! You are going to love having 2 of them Domini! How fun!

Stacy said...

So sweet.

Unknown said...

We are so proud of that little princess! Her pics are soo cute! Love you guys!

Chad K said...

I would say that was a very successful photo shoot. Lots of really cute shots. Hope you guys are enjoying TX!

Jennifer Larson said...

She has so much personality. They turned out good.

marty said...

I forgot how cute she was. She is model material.

marty said...

I forgot how cute she was. She is model material.