Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Abilene Zoo.

On Saturday we needed to go to Abilene ( about 2 hours away ) for Stake meetings and adult session of conference. It is so different having such large stake boundries here. We are learning that we had it pretty easy in AZ! Anyway, we decided to make the trip feel like a little getaway so we decided to go early and hit the zoo and do some shopping. Mallory loved the zoo and wants to go back already. We had a good time other than it being 110 degrees!!! Thank goodness we hit the zoo first thing in the morning.
 Looking at the flamingos and she loved the alligator in the swam. She was singing to him "can't catch me, can't catch me"
 The giraffes were probably the highlight for Mallory. She was a little timid but thought it was pretty neat she got to feed them.

 This little spider monkey came right up to Mallory.

 And worst of all, my daughter LOVED the snakes. She would get right up to the glass as if they were slithering on her face and she loved every minute of it! This zoo had WAYYYYY too many snacks for Porter and I to enjoy but it Mallory was all about it. Crazy girl.
 Driving the zoo-mobile!
 Yes, I know I am huge! Only 24 weeks in the picture beleive it or not!!! haha. I am already getting bugged by everyone wondering how much longer and I tell them... a good 3 months still! haha. I just don't feel like my stomach can streatch much more but I forget how huge I got with Mallory. So, heres to getting "bigger and bigger and bigger" :)  (That is what Mallory says to me everyday. haha). Looks like this little one is growing well though right! We can't wait to meet her!!!
Check out that cute girl pose! Heading off to the ward party. She LOVES ward parties haha. funny.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Malli is such a cute girl. I can't wait to take Reddin to the zoo for his b-day in November! You do not look huge. I barely have a bump and it worries me! This little gal better start growing :) Glad you guys are doing well.

Jennifer Larson said...

You are not huge. You look great. Mallory is getting so big and always adorable.

DeWitts said...

cute belly. Malli is sure looking bigger. Miss you guys.

grandma zona said...

So glad you got to take Mallory to the zoo and a little fun trip for you all. Malli is quite the little poser for pics. We are so excited to see her and take her to a big football game. Thanks for the updated pic of baby girl still in the basket. Love you, Grandma Z

Rappleye Family said...

Dom thats so exciting your are pregnant!! I bet Mallory is sooo excited!! Miss you!

Larson Family said...

You do not look huge at all! I was getting comments like that too when I still had a couple months to go. Oh well. Mallory is so cute!

marty said...

Oh, I sure do miss that little girl. (And you guys too) She stole my heart.