Saturday, April 24, 2010

Creations

Well, I don't know what has happened lately but I feel I have an addiction to creating things. I truely need to settle down and get my booty packing since we only have 3 weeks left! Oh well, I must feel like this is my last chance to do anything "fun" until we are settled in Snowflake. Poor Malli is wondering where her Mama has gone. Porter has been teasing me that whenever I am MIA I am working on my "board". I made this room divider since Mom and Dad have so graciously offered for us to live in their room upstairs, at least for the first little bit. The room has a slanted ceiling and we will need to block light from Malli's crib so we don't wake her so... whala! A custom made room divider.
This side will face the "nursery" (I am not an artist! I should have done vinyl but oh well)

This side will face "our room"

And the hindges I installed even work correctly! I love my "board". haha.

Malli sporting the new leg warmers I made her (thanks for telling me about this pattern Marti! soo.... easy!)

Leg warmers and fabric petal flowers for clips/brooches

More fabric flowers I made with Mom and Britt (thanks for the pattern Kiara! I think this project is what ignited the frenzy)

Now.... off to the not so fun stuff for the next few weeks. Urg... havn't we moved enough???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I love projects too. I LOVE these sites, they make the projects look so easy:
makeit-loveit.com
rufflesandstuff.com
oneprettything.com

I'm currently working on several projects from these. Let me know what you think.

Also, I saw that you like coupons. I like this site hip2save.com

Stacy said...

Super great creations. Love them! Reddin can relate to Malli. When I am MIA, I am probably painting something. It's ridiculous. Can't wait for you guys to get up here. You have almost caught up to us in the moving game. We hit move #4 with this last one. The worst part is mysteriously losing things! Stop reading this and start packing!

DeWitts said...

cute stuff.

we need to have a day that we do crafts or a nights so the hubby's can watch the kids so we can play. haha!

Meagan said...

Impressive!! You have some talent! And Mallory is ADORABLE!! Cute blog!:)

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

When you move up here we'll have to have a play date with Jackie or something. I'm jealous you get to stay for a year. Good luck with the move. Since Matt and I have been married we have moved 5 times. I really am getting sick of it that's for sure. The good thing about moving is you realize how much crap you have, and you get to get rid of it.