Thursday, April 2, 2009

What matters...

Today I heard the sad news that my cousin, Jason Palmer, was killed in a car accident up in Salt Lake City, Ut.  Porter and I were just watching the news stories about in on the internet and it just makes you feel sick to your stomach and so sad for his parents and siblings. Part of the article online said "Troopers say Clifton R. Tolboe, Trent Longhurst, Jonah Lor, Paul Castellanos and 26-year-old Jason Palmer were also in the BMW with Bishop. Palmer was thrown from the vehicle and died on scene. The other passengers in the BMW had various injuries ranging from serious to critical." It is sad that something so tragic can remind us what life is about and our purpose and to not stress over the little things but to enjoy one another while we can. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge and blessings of the gospel. I am so grateful for my family and friends and I love you all so much! We will keep you in our prayers Aunt Nancy and Uncle Glenn. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So sad. It really hit me tonight after seeing the pictures and reading about it. Life is so short. This link has the news story if you haven't seen it. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6035994
love you and see you tomorrow.

Ashley said...

Hey Domini, I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. My cousin was also in the accident. His name is Trent Longhurst. What a small world...

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

It is so great to know there is a plan and we have the gosple in our lives. I am so so sorry to hear this.

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Dom. Thanks for posting about that. I have been thinking about doing a post myself. I wish I had gotten to know him better. I just feel so sad for Aunt Nancy and Uncle Glem. Are you going to the funeral on friday? Are you Britt?

DeWitts said...

Oh domini, i'm so sorry! Brittney said it best, "life is so short." It really is a blessing to have the gospel in our lives when things like this happen. Love ya!