Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting showered!

The past 2 weeks have been crazy! Mom and Britt threw two amazing baby showers for me and our little girl on the way. Thank you so much Mom and Britt for all of your hard work, and thank you to everyone who came. We were truly spoiled far beyond what we needed. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends and for all of the support we have received. This whole baby thing seems so much more real and exciting now! We are sooooo excited for her to arrive in 2 ½ more months! Here are some fun pics.

5 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! Showers are the best! You look great by the way! I am really excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of her! She will be adorable!

marleigh's mommy said...

i am so sad that i had to miss your shower it looked like you had a lot of fun i am still wanting to catch up so next time you are up here give me a ring and maybey we can get to gether i am so happy for you good luck and let me know how it goes i can wait to see her let me know what you are naming her so i can make this cool sign for her k see ya soon
teri

Unknown said...

Cute pics Dom! It was so fun to have both showers. You deserved everything and we are sooooo excited for your little girl to get here. We need a name though.... I need to stop calling her little girl. :)
Love you so much!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh how fun! Man showers already? That means she is coming so quick! Congrats! it was good to see your Mom last weekend :)

Rappleye Family said...

Hey so I was watching the news and TOMORROW is the SLC marathon again!! Can you believe it has been a year since you ran that?? Crazy!