Sunday, December 21, 2008

Missing You......

Well, I am not one to be too sappy on the blog but I just wanted to leave a post to my husband. Since the pregnancy sickness set in 7 weeks ago he has taking care of me and the house without a complaint. He has been doing the cooking, cleaning, laundry and everything else you can think of. He has been so busy with finals and work and often times comes home to relax only to find his wife sick and not functioning much. I feel so bad that he has been going to church alone, shopping alone, running alone, everything that we used to do together. Again, he does not complain and he still treats me like a queen. On top of all that he has offered to help 2 different familiess move and offered to go to Snowflake to help my dad clean buildings since he had elbow surgery. He is always thinking of others.
So, as you can see, not only do I love Porter so much, I have relied on him a lot lately. On Friday we decided he should go to Snowflake for Christmas break to help my poor dad work who just came out of surgery. Porter was so worried about leaving his sick wife but I knew he would be bored here without work or school and I knew our families would love to have him in town a little bit longer, plus I had to work Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday so he would be so bored here at home.
Anyway, I have missed you so much Porter. I miss your smile and the way you make me laugh. You light up any day and make me so happy. Thanks for being the best husband ever. Thanks for being so willing to help anyone. You're a loved, husband, brother, son, friend, son-in-law, and brother-in-law and soon-to-be father. I miss you! The house has been so lonely without you around. (Thanks Britt and Aaron for letting me bumb over at your house today!) Can't wait to see you on Tuesday babe!!!

Thanks for the note you left on our bed Friday. I loved it!

I miss this!.....

And this! ;)

4 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oooooh.. i love you too porter, thanks for taking care of doms. you are great. Doms take care of your self, dont be so sick.. Hope to see you this week

Courtney said...

you are too cute. What a great guy for taking over like that. I know how hard those days were for me and the only thing I wanted to do was lay there and be a sick bum. I get nervous for the next baby cuz I know I'll be sick but I'll HAVE to be motivated to take care of Brinklee...it should be interesting. Anyways, we're going to be in Mesa for Christmas! The 24th-Jan 4. Let me know if you guys will be out and about sometime and we can meet up somewhere! my number is (435) 313-2619 send me a text

Unknown said...

Oh sis! You two are just too cute! You will see him before you know it... but until then... we have fun spending time with you! :) Come over anytime!
LOVES

Teresa :) said...

Oh how cute is that. I love when couples are sappy and mushy with each other. Probably because I married the least mushy man in the world. haha :) Well Im sorry you havnt been feeling very well but hopefully it will pass soon. Are you almost out of your first trimester? Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! See ya.