Sunday, July 20, 2008

The sites of Alamosa.

Well, things have been busy. We are getting close to getting settled here in Alamosa. Things have been hecktic with learning a new job, a new town, getting ready for school, oh and today at church (it is our first day there and our records are not even there yet) I got called to be the primary choristor. HAHAHAHA! I can not do this!! I have the worst voice ever. Luckily it will only be for a little while they say.... hopefully that is true. I feel so overwhelemed thinking of this. Especially since tomorrow morning we head to Denver for a whole week for a training with my work and next Sunday I am suposed to be ready to go with teaching a new song to the kids. ha. It makes me laugh just to think of it.
It seems that things have been eventful with our families as well. With Gunners heart surgery, Taylor leaving on his mission last week we have all been busy. My parents got a letter from Tay yesterday and it seems that he likes it there. The last think it told my Mom was to not be sad because he is so ready and excited for his mission. I hope he still feels the same way 4 days into it!:) It has been hard on us, especially my Mom and Dad being at the house alone now but we are so glad he is where he is.
Well, we need to get packing for Denver and I need to get working on my vocals for my calling... haha... so I will just post a few pictures of Zapata Falls and the Great Sand Dunes just 30 minutes from our house here in Alamosa. We went there yesterday and it was pretty neat. Take care everyone!!! We love you!


5 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

it is beautiful there.. i am glad you guys are settling in.. and doms your voice is beautful. remember when we were driving, driving in your car, speeds so fast felt like i was _ ?.....and your arms felt nice wrapped around my shoulder and eyyye i had a feeling i could... be someone, be someone, be someone haha

Unknown said...

Cool! It looks so pretty there! I hope we can come out to see you sometime soon!
Love you so much!

DeWitts said...

Haha! Domini good luck with primary chorister! You will be so good at it and you do have a good voice compared to me and misti.

Alamosa is so pretty! I can't wait to go visit you guys. We miss you guys this past weekend.

Rappleye Family said...

Wow those sites are pretty neat! Thats something you dont see everyday! How is it going out there? Hows the apartment? We are moving this week and we are thrilled! I wish I could say we were moving to a house, but some day :) Take care!

Jaime S. said...

hi cuz. i made my blog private and I want to add you as a reader. shoot me an email at sheltonjc@gmail.com.
love ya