Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My little bro.

Well, last weekend we drove back to Snowflake again becuase we just couldn't miss my little brothers farewell. He gave a great talk and we had a luncheon after. He has more friends than anyone I have ever seen! I think will get along with the people in Canada because he is such a likable person and just a fun person to be with. His setting apart was awesome. The spirit was so strong. Taylor is getting more excited as the time gets closer for him to report (tomorrow morning!). Mom and Dad seem to be holding up pretty good too. We sure will miss him but know he is doing what is right and that this will be an awesome experience for him. We lovey ou Taylor. Good luck and God be with you til' we meet again! We will be praying for you bud!
MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING. I WILL TRY TO POST PICS TOMORROW>

3 comments:

TJ Eich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TJ Eich said...

I cannot believe Taylor is a missionary! I am NOT that old!!
Hope your life is sweet, Domini!
Love~ Sis. Eich

Unknown said...

It was all just such a great day! I am so glad you guys came even though the drive was so long. It just wouldn't have been the same without everyone there. He will do great!
We love and miss you guys way too much! :)