Thursday, June 28, 2012

Snowflake summer, post #1

 On the road, headed for Snowflake! The girls were soooo good!
 First stop was Monty and Kendra's house. Malli and the kids had a blast dressing up and performing for us. We also got to meet their new baby Reece. She is a cutie pie.
 Then we went to the Bonds. Malli had so much fun playing in their water slide and playing everything else you could imagine.
 All of the Dayton grandkids. Welcome baby Kambree! It was so fun to see her. She is such a good baby. Seriously, never fusses! Love her already.
 Party #2 for Mallory and cake #2... haha. We celebrated in Snowflake with family last night. Malli had a good time a think.
 The fam...
 Malli kept telling me "it's perfect! You did such a good job on my cake and my cupcakes Mom". That right there made it all worth it!
 At the party with grandma.
 Kaisley with Grandma Caldwell and Misti with Dash.
 Mid-yell :)
 Think she liked her gifts :)
 Blow out the candles.
 We have had fun getting to know little Dash too (Misti and Stratton's). He is a cute little guy. I have a feeling him and Kaisley will have lots of fun together over the years.
And.... her favorite toy was her Lalaloopsy (from Grandma Zona)... We went and got her this with the money she sent. Thanks Grandma... you are the best. You made her day :)

Now off to Lake Powell and many more adventures I am sure. I am tired already but having lots of fun.

1 comment:

Summers Family said...

FUN!!! I LOVE the Snow White cake! You did an AWESOME job on it! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your vacation! We miss you here!