Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happenings

Kaisley was 2 months old last week and finally fits in the some-what matching outfits I bought the girls, so I decided to do a little photo shoot of them. As always, just when I got both girls dressed and ready, Kaisley was not a happy camper. She cried through the whole thing so here are a few of the lovely pictures I captured :)
p.s. Kaisley's 2 month apt states were :
11 lbs 11 oz and 23 inches long putter her at about 70th% for both weight and height. She was only at 12th% at birth so she is really working her way up the ladder. She loves to eat! :)
Oh.. and Mallory had her first 2 tests done on her heart and both were normal. We only have her ECHO left to do on March 26th... we are praying that that one comes back fine and we are good to go with 2 healthy girls!


3 days ago it SNOWED!!! Mallory had fun trying to make snow angels in the 1/2 inch deep snow. She was covered more in mud than snow when she got up but it was fun to see snow here in San Angelo.
 Last week we decided to take Mallory to Beauty and the Beast in 3-d. She loved it (I think her face explains that!) She kept saying "It just comes right out at you!"
She is really in to getting married (oh no!) So I had to rig up a beautiful wedding gown out of garbage bags. She was pleased with the final product so I guess that is all that counts. Here is her "prince" (Porter) giving her her ring.
And last by not least, my two Valentine girls! Gotta love them!
My girl. What a great sister she has been.

8 comments:

Jennifer Larson said...

Adorble Sisters. I'm glad her tests so far came back good.

DeWitts said...

cute cute girls. i love mallorys wedding dress. funny girl.

Rappleye Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rappleye Family said...

Thats hilarious, a garbage bag???? Ha! Fun that she gets to play in the snow, it's been a pretty mild Winter here. Glad her tests are good!

grandma zona said...

I can't believe how quickly Kaisley has grown since her stay in the hospital. She and Mallory are so darling together. Give our congrats to Malli for her engagement to her daddy. So happy that all is going well. Love you so much, Grandma Z and Gramps

Courtney Curt said...

Your girls are dolls! And, I LOVE the trash bag wedding dress. Very creative! That is such a cute picture of her in her wedding gown. So funny!

Cami said...

they are adorable! sisters are SO fun!
love the garbage bag, you are a cute mom!

Marty Dayton said...

I thought Mallory was already married to our dog? We performed the wedding under a gazebo at a Hotel in New Mexico. She is a two-timer. I love that silly girl. Kaisley is going to give her some competion for the men soon.