Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An exciting week!!!!

#1) This week we found out my sister is pregnant with her 3rd! I would have to put this as #1 in the exciting news this week! We can not wait for another niece or nephew. We just hope she feels well through this pregnancy and no more preemies sis!!! :)  We love you guys and are so happy for you!


#2) On Friday we are going to drive over to Arlington to meet my parents and grandparents who are flying in to see us and go to the BYU football game. Thanks to Grandma Zona and Grandpa Gary for putting this trip together. We are soooo past due for a visit from family and can’t wait to see them!!!!

#3) I find out if I passed the IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) exam on Friday. It has been a long 4 months waiting for my pass/fail status. I really have no idea how I did on the test last July but it was my one and only shot at taking it before loosing all of my breastfeeding hours so, hopefully I pulled it off. Hopefully I will have good news to share soon!


Below are more pictures of us preparing for Halloween. It is so fun now that Mallory really enjoys all of the excitement that comes with holidays and I get to be a kid again with her.


 Dinner in a pumpkin
 Cat mask and cookies
 Angelo State's Homecomeing football game.
She loved the "bell" (girl ram) mascot.
Carving pumpkins

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! SO MUCH FUN NEWS!! CONGRATS!! AND CONGRATS TO BRIT! Oh I hope you pass!

Unknown said...

how fun!! mallory is getting so big, and adorable! this age they are at is so much fun :)