Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random

Porter putting together my B-day gift. He looks pretty excited for it himself if you ask me! :) He got me an eliptical and I love it!!! Thanks babe. (nothing like getting my nicest gift when we are in school and have no income :) oh well :)
 I signed Mallory up for the Lowes workshops on Saturdays. This past Saturday she made this cute wooden ambulance with a siren and all. She loved the apron and goggles she got! And it was all free which I liked!!!
 We made a "Jar-o-lanter". Mallory is getting soooo excited for Halloween and I feel like a kid again doing little crafts with her. The joys of have having a fun little kiddo around.
Mallory loves her new "big" bathtub. She thinks it is is huge for some reason.. haha.
 Football player by day...
 Ballerina by night.

 We went to the show at the planetarium here at Porter's school. It was pretty neat. Mallory was impressed. :)
 She is a cheeseball! Such a fun girl to be around.
Well, it seems like more things are thrown at us everyday to keep us busy. I know these next few months before our new little one arrives will be precious time for us to spend with our sweet Mallory. She is really growing up and can't wait to be a big sister. I hope she transitions smoothly... It is just so weird to think of sharing time between two little ones when we are so used to giving 100% to Malli. I think it will be good for her though... Anyway, we are super excited to have another little girl to bring us lots of laughs and memories. (And I am ready to get her out of me :)

6 comments:

DeWitts said...

We love Mallory. It was nice to see some pic's of her. We sure do miss her and her parents! haha!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! I can't beleive I missed the last couple posts... I keep forgetting to check blogs. Maybe it's good if I don't look at it... make me miss you all so much! This baby is coming soon!!! crazy!

Rappleye Family said...

Fun Dom!!! Man I recently got a gym pass and we could have maybe sold you our Eliptical?! Hope Porter got a good deal? I am doing Zumba and Kickboxing now :) your baby will be here soon!!! Any names yet?

grandma zona said...

Such cute pictures of Mallory. so glad you have such fun with her and it will be the same with two little girls. Only three weeks and we will see you all. Love, Grandma

Stacy said...

Awesome b-day gift! I love having an elliptical. I am so glad to see that you take Mal to the Lowe's workshops. I want to take Reddin when he's a few months older. Miss you.

Marty Dayton said...

Love all the costumes Malli finds to dress up in. She has adorable little legs. She is a crack up.