Tuesday, July 12, 2011

M.I.A.

So I know I have been "blog slacking" major these past few months but I have good reason:
  • sick! (prego)
  • moved
  • blogger won't upload my pictures (i get frustrated and feel like I don't have time to finish a post and give up or )
  • been studying every spare minute Mallory is sleeping for the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Exam!!!
So, the exam is in 13 days and I feel so unprepared with all we have been going on. There really is so much to know I feel a bit overwhelmed so wish me luck! I promise to be better about blogging after July 25th! Don't give up on me :)
We have an ultrasound on the 26th and hope to find out what we are having! Can't wait!
We are getting settled here in Texas and are liking it (other than the heat). Porter is pretty slammed with school but is enjoying it so far. We are just so grateful for this opportunity but miss all of our loved ones. Hope all is well!!
p.s. if anyone has breastfeeding questions or is having problems please call me! I love to (try to) help and it helps me learn too!

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Dom your Ultrasound is on Alyssa's FIRST BiRTHDAY!!! SWEEET!

Unknown said...

You will do great on your test! I'm so excited for you to be done and get a little break! LOVE YOU!