Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today she is 2!!!!

Dear Sweet, Sweet, Birthday Gril! I love you so much Mallory and still can't believe it has been 2 years since you came to us. We have had 2 fun and eventful years and you have been such a fun little girl all the way through. We don't know what we would do without our little angel baby! Love you Malli and Happy, Happy, Birthday!!!
 A few pics of the little b-day party we threw for Mallory when my parents were visiting a few weeks ago. Of all the cakes I showed her she wanted the "Owl Cupcake Cake". Silly girl loves owls. ha. She had so much fun partying and playing with her Uncle Taylor and Grandma and Grandpa Dayton. I will post more pictures of today (her real b-day) later.





4 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Mal! Love the owl cupcake cake :)

Unknown said...

This is really Grandma D. I love you Malli Belle. So glad you came into our family 2 years ago. Thanks for letting us come to your Texas party. It was so much fun.

Unknown said...

I have already seen this post but I guess I forgot to comment! Such a doll and we love her to death! So glad we got to attend her party via the webcam:) Love you Malli!
p.s. the cake was so adorable!

Rappleye Family said...

Love that CAKE!!