Sunday, April 17, 2011

week 7

Today has been one long Sunday. I am missing my little girl and hubby (since I don't have the energy to play with them).  Mallory and Porter have to stick together since I am not much fun or help. I feel useless because I am so sick. I am only 7 weeks pregnant today and am hoping I can tough it out through this or at least find a miracle cure. I find it crazy how so many women feel fine during pregnancy while others can hardly function. It helps to think of the sweet and perfect baby that is growing in me and that we will blessed to meet soon. Anyway, I will stop boobing, I just needed to vent. We are super grateful to be blessed with another child.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so worried about you! I talked to mom yesterday and she said you are so bad. You are going to have to try another medication and just hope it works this pregnancy. It's just not fair! You should be able to enjoy this experience. I'm bringing you some dinners, etc. this weekend and we will come play with Malli. And I'll come some weekend before you move and help pack. Hang in there! Love you lots!

Unknown said...

oh how i feel your pain right now. i am starting to feel better but it was so so hard. my dr finally gave me meds because i was losing weight and not eating-and i was anti meds with bentley but this time around i needed to function. even though i have only taken it a few times it makes the world of a difference. i have also found snacking on crackers and keeping something in my stomach helps. hope you start to feel well soon-its so nice to have a helping husband!!

Chelsey said...

First off, CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry you're not doing well. It's funny of you forget that part of pregnancy, at least I did. I was sick until about 12 weeks. I had to go on Zofran to function. Hopefully it doesn't last too long and you can enjoy it.

Rappleye Family said...

BOO for being sick :( If pregnancy is so natural, why does it make us feel so miserable!!!!!!!!

Rappleye Family said...

I got sick with Lyssa but I don't think it was as bad as are you are!!! So sorry Dom!

Stacy said...

Dom...you are one tough girl. I remember your last pregnancy and you stuck it out the whole time and never complained! You have every right to vent! I just want you to feel better :) Please call me if you need us to come over and help you and play with Mal.