Thursday, September 9, 2010

WAY behind.

Well my life has been consumed with Physical Therapy School applications. Every spare second I have when Mallory is asleep is consumed with paperwork for these darn applications! Do they seriously need all of this "stuff" (and money).. urg... I am trying to help Porter out with them since all he does is go to work and then come home to work on his Anatomy/Physiology class. Needless to say, life has been busy and we are behind on everything including blogging.
Here is what we have been up too lately:
MANY cookouts in the canyon with the Caldwell Family (much over due)
More school (Porter)
Work
Domini training for 1/2 Marathon (Malli being the best little trooper ever on those long runs chillin in the jogger)
Family campouts
And... last but not least.. THOSE DARN APPLICATIONS THAT ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!! :)
Here are a few pics from the past few weeks

Here is a picture from the Caldwell Grandkids photo shoot we tried to do last weekend. I will have to post all of them later.

Family campout in the canyon

Her new "smile" haha

Camping with cousins. This girl lives for 4-wheeler rides!

My little camper.

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

I still cannot believe how grown up she looks!

marty said...

Way to win 1st place in your 1/2 marathon. I know how much you put into training for that race and it brought tears to my eyes when you crossed that finish line in 1st place.