Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Mallory!

My my how time flies! I remember the day Mallory was born so vividly so it is hard to believe she is 1 year old today! She has been such a good little trooper hanging with us as parents. It seems this year has been a whirlwind for our family and we have drug her everywhere with us. We are so grateful to be her parents and love her more than we could express. We love you Mallory!

Since I decided to throw her party this weekend instead of today, we went up to Show Low to a play day with some of my friends up there. Mallory had fun with the little kids her age. Then we met up with Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa at McDonalds for her first "kiddie cone" and "cheeseburger". Yes, I am a nutritionist. Why do you ask??? :)
It was tons of fun.
p.s. Many more pictures to come after her party!


1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

OH CUTE!! 1 year old? I was thinking about you this morning I knew her birthday was coming up!! How fun and congrats!