Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update

I finally found a second to post some pictures. We are having so much fun with little Mallory. She is such a good girl. Her colic is improving a lot with this medicine she is on. It is so nice! She is being such a good girl be drug from place to place for work and hardly being at home or on a schedule. Life is super busy for us but super good. We are so blessed!
Today Britt, Aaron, Brynlie, and Dayton came swimming. Here is Dayton and Mallory getting ready for the big swim.

She was sooo happy to be outside. She just loves the outdoors. The second you take her out she stops crying.


Getting ready.

I love her just in her diaper! I don't know what it is. She is just so loveable.

This is how Porter and her spend much of their nights together. She loves to watch the toy as Porter throws it. He is training her now to keep her eye on the ball I guess.

She looks so old sitting up in her Bumbo! Our baby is starting to grow up!

4 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

such a sweet little face. she's too cute!

DeWitts said...

How cute! Her face is looking so much older. We are going to miss you guys this weekend. Take lots of pics and post them.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... she just looks so cute! She does look so much bigger in the bumbo. Every time I see her she is bigger. So cute!

Courtney said...

awww I love that cute little swim suit! i don't know what it is about swim suits but they are so adorable on little babies! I'm so glad her colic is getting better, poor thing. She is a doll!