Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Laughlin Trip

Well, I havn't posted in FOREVER! As usual, things have been so busy, it seems time is starting to go fast in this pregnancy now that I am feeling quite a bit better. We can't believe our little girl will be here so soon! We decided to go on our last little trip together before we have the baby. After looking at a list of close destinations, of course we decided on the cheapest one, Laughlin. We just got back yesterday and had a blast relaxing, swimming, shopping, etc. The funnest part of the whole trip was probably hanging out at Maverik in Bullhead City and watching all the crazy people. Haha. You wouldn't believe how many funny things we saw. I feel like I popped a muscle at the top of my belly I laughed so hard and it is still sore. Anyway, we had such a good time. Here are a few pictures of the trip although most of them did not turn out good. I am 23 1/2 weeks now!













10 comments:

The Hille's said...

I'm glad you guys got away before you had the baby. Who knows when your next trip with just the two of you will be! You are looking great for being so far along! Can't wait to see the baby when she arives!

Unknown said...

You two are the cutest couple! And I can say that because I see you a lot and know it is true! Looks like you got to relax a little and have fun. You will have so much fun with your little girl too but trust me... you will be so glad you got away for a while. Oh how great a vacation sounds to me right now! HA!
Love ya!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh how fun! I am jealous I would love a mini vacation right about now! You look cute prego! Where is laughlin? lol I have no idea? is it in AZ? Take care!

Mindy said...

I love your little belly! Isn't it fun to have a belly and be excited to show it off.

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

oh doms look at that belly, i cant wait till i see you in person. I seriously love pregnant people now. I have been seeing Jacki prego in snowflake and I love it. sometimes i wish i could be a kangaroo and put swedyn back in there, i loved feeling her in there. But it is much better holdng her. I cant wait till you have that little girl.

Chelsey said...

What a fun little getaway. And you do look so good! I don't dare take a picture of myself. So what are the names your kicking around?

amber said...

hey domini, I am making my blog private so I would love it if you could send me your email to amjarvis787@gmail.com so I can add you. Thanks!

Courtney Curt said...

Good thinking - taking a trip. Glad you had fun. So have such a cute little belly. You look so cute.

Tyler and Hillary said...

Domini you are so cute! And i'm glad you are feeling better!

sakmb said...

you guys are so cute! congrats on the baby and the time away. Its a good thing you took that little trip because thats prob. the last good alone time you will ever have so enjoy every min.