Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome Dayton!


Wohoo... he is here!!!!!!

What a cutie!

Porter preparing for fatherhood. He looks a little freaked out. haha.

We feel so blessed to have another nephew. Brittney had Dayton Jay Bond on Tuesday January 27th! He was 5 weeks early but is really healthy and Britt and Dayton were able to go home on Saturday. We had so much fun helping out with Brynlie and hanging out with family. It is such a miracle to see this new little guy join our family. He is so sweet and we already love him to death! We love you Dayton and hope you keep growing healthy and strong and that your Mom recovers quickly.
Love you guys!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for everything sis. It has been such a crazy few weeks and I for sure couldn't have done it without you guys. I feel so bad that you have had to do so much for me when you feel so sick. I hope it gets better soon and I am REALLY hoping to find out later this week what you are having! Let the baby party begin again!
Love ya lots!
Britt

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh he is such a cutie. I can't wait to see both you and Britt's babies. His hair reminds me of Karter's when he was born! I love it!! Congrats!

DeWitts said...

Dayton is a cutie. How exciting for brittney and her little family. So what day this week do you guys find out. You better call me. Love ya guys! Hope you start to feel better domini, you've been sick way to long.

Stacy said...

Wow the baby became before the shower! I love the name and he is so adorable Auntie Dom Dom. Hope the baby shower went well.

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

DOMINI, i have been reading these comments, and you better let me know what you are having like as soon as you find out, text, call or something... I am sooo excited to find out. It is such a great experience.

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Domini...Dayton is one of the cutest baby boys i'ver ever seen. I love the name...how cool! I hope you get feeling better soon...and you better let me know ASAP about this little bun in the oven! Its soooooo fun! Being a mom is the best thing in the whole wide world! You'll be such a great mom!

Rappleye Family said...

yay! Thats exciting you get to find out soon what you are having!! YAY!! Babies all around I love it!!

marleigh's mommy said...

that is awesome i would love to come to your shower i will e mail you my address hey tell britt that we are so happy for them i miss ya so much cant wait to see you and your little belly thanks for cheeking out my blog!