Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thank you!

Overlooking the Rim with Dad. So beautiful!
Brynlie giving me b-day kisses and gifts! (Thanks Britt!)

B-day kisses again!
Mom and Bryn watching the boys get the boat ready for all 7 of us!

I have the best friends and family! Thank you to everyone who made my b-day so great! I received so many nice comments, phone calls, and company. Thanks for the post Porter, I never expected that! Porter and I went camping up by Woods Canyon Lake on Friday. We are turning into quite the campers lately. Since Porter started studying foresty at school a few months ago we have been 3 times already. We are getting to be pros and our pretty proud of how fast we can pack up and unpack now! :) He says, that since I studied nutrition and he eats my food I have to camp with him now that he studies forestry. ha. It is pretty fun though, I just hope we don't end up like his teacher who camps 140 days a year! Then Saturday morning Britt and Aaron brought their boat out and meet Porter and I at Woods Canyon Lake and my parents ended up coming too. We had so much fun. Here are a few pics, of course, I didn't take many. Thanks again to everyone! I love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fun trip! We hope you had a good b-day! Next time we won't be party poopers and we will camp. :) Love you tons!

DeWitts said...

Domini looks like you had a great b-day! Porter was so funny about making you special. Love the pics its so pretty there.

I heard that you guys are coming to snowflake this weekend is it true?