Sunday, August 3, 2008

Camping



Porter jumping the river. I love how is hands are all curled up. HAHA! You still got it babe! :)
Friday night after dinner Porter and I decided to go camping. We had got lost when we moved here and went through the most beautiful place called "Chama" so we decided to go camp there so we threw a few things in the truck and headed out. It was so beautiful and green with a river on each side of our tent. We had tons of fun. Here are some pictures. My camera was out of batteries and I was soooo mad because there were so many pretty things to take pics off. Here are a few from my cell phone that are a bit hard to see but they will have to do.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so pretty! Much nicer than the desert camping we get down here! Glad you are managing to find some fun things to do in the midst of all the stress!
Love you!

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Hi Domini! Oh course I remember you...you were always so nice and helpful! I'm glad to see your doing so well. I love camping! It's just so relaxing to be back down to the basics! Looks like you guys found a really pretty place. You look great!

DeWitts said...

Looks like fun! I love the first pic so pretty! Way to go porter did you make to the other side? Love ya guys!

Courtney Curt said...

Doms! - Jared's dad lives in Chama! Thats funny you guys camped there! Small world. It is pretty there.

jackie said...

hey doms wanted to let you know their are lots of ideas for singing time at sugardoodle.net so check it out. i'll email you sometimes this week when i get my monthly letter too K