Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We are the CHAMPIONS!

This past weekend was soooo much fun! Mom and Dad came to visit us and Britt, Aaron and Bryn. The highlight though, was our ward playing Aaron's ward in the Stake Championship Game on Saturday. The guys did awesome but in the end Porter's team took the win! Here are some fun pictures of the game. The FANS!!!! Who to cheer for????

Porter #4
The guys laughing about what their crazy fans are yelling. Thank goodness they are both so mellow so we could all go to dinner that night without any hard feelings! j/k :)
"Whoosh! Now I have to go run 16 miles!"

7 comments:

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Way to win the game Caldwell!

Unknown said...

Oh man... those are some scary pictures! :) I see you cropped mom out of one... wish it was me! HAHA! JK It was fun! Love ya lots!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

Congratulations to both teams! I saw your name on Tashas blog and decided to look, you guys are so cute. I am glad to hear that you still run, I run too, I just had baby number two but want to run one in october. keep in touch!

Courtney said...

Tara said she ran into you guys last weekend at Road House! How fun! She called me and told me, she said "I ran into Domini, she is so cute and so skinny!" I told her it's cuz you're crazy and run all day long ha ha wish I had the ambition. Next time we come to AZ I'll have to call ya and come see ya, give me a call when you come up to Utah for your marathon too!

marty said...

Hey Domini, thanks for cropping my ugly picture out, you're a good daughter. Hope Porter has recovered from his big day Saturday. I bet he burned about 10,000 calories that day between his run and the game. He was on fire with his 3 pointers.

Mindy said...

You guys have way too much fun! That would have been a great game to watch. I'm sure your dad loved it! So I don't think I've heard lately. Are you moving to Colorado? When is your marathon? I hope we will get to see you while you are here. Maybe we can plan a Dayton Family Party.

DeWitts said...

Porter you are so amazing! Wish we could of been there to watch you play! Good luck with the running!