Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to you....!





Thursday was Porter's B-day, and for the 3rd year in a row since we have been married he had a church ball game. I guess it is fitting since he loves to play ball. He played our brother-in-law, Aaron's team. I think the day was going great until the big church game went down the tubes! Oh well.. life goes on! Anyway, I tried my best to spoil him, he definately deserves it! Happy B-day Porter! You are such a fun person to be with. I love your happy personality and you work so hard for our family. I love you so much and am so lucky to have such a handsome man. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The little party was fun and the food was so great! That game was really cracking me up! thanks for all the fun:) Hope Porter had a good day!

J said...

Happy Bday Porter!

Courtney said...

HEY! This is Courtney Prince, Becky found my blog and then I found yours and I'm sooo glad I did! It's been a really long time since I've seen you, you look fabulous! How have you been in the past...gosh...forever many years? You guys sound like you're doing really well. How old is your baby? I am due to have mine in a week from today and ever so anxious! We moved up to Provo utah a few months ago, it's been a big change but in a good way I guess. He's going to BYU into accounting and I'm just working part time for another week and then I'll be home with her. Fill me in!

J said...

Your hair is so long and beautiful!

Morris Family said...

Hey Domini... it's your old room mate Emily. I found your blog on Talia's and had to see how you were doing! It sounds like things are going great for you and Porter! I hope you don't mind I added your blog to mine so I can keep tabs on you! Have an awesome day! morristreo.blogspot.com