Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fun Times!






Well, this has been a crazy fun week! Thursday we went out to dinner with Callie, Joe, Chelsea, Kiara, Cody, and Garret. Thanks to Callie for always arranging fun get togethers. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the ol' gang again.

Then Friday night we went to Britt, Aaron and Brynlie's and had a wild game of powerpad Olympics, dance dance revolution, and we broke out some of our childhood Nintendo games. I forgot how addicting that can be. Here are some fun pics! By the end of the night our legs were sore.

On Saturday Misti and Stratton came down to stay with us for the weekend. I got some free ASU football tickets from my work so they came down to hang out for the weekend and enjoy the highest seats in the ASU stadium! No joke, I think we almost got hit by a few planes, but it was a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

How fun!!! I havent seen any one from High School really!!!

I love dance revolution!(All thought I am not so good) Its a good work out!!! You look like you had tons of fun!!

Jessica said...

Domini- I was so jealous you guys all gotta go eat. Cal called and told me about it- it sounded so fun!! I'm glad you guys all went. Isn't Callie the greatest at planning things?! I love reading your blog. Keep it up!

Jaime S. said...

i want to do the racing game. is that the same set up as dance dance revalution?

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Doms !!! in Oct. the only weekends that will work for us is the 13th and the 20th weekends... Do you want to go Friday Saturday Sunday, or Saturday Sunday?? If you guys cant do it that weekend, we can look for more..... Let me know...Love Kiara Vowell

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

Doms, just and idea, would you and Port want to join a sand volleyball team? its every monday night starting the 24th. the season goes for 7 weeks, then tournament 4 weeks, $15 a person.. its just an idea, but i think it would be so much fun... you have to have 6 people on a team or a little more